It happened this weekend in the city of light, Valencia, Spain. Shortly after 2am on Saturday morning, 911 received a call reporting a fire inside a strip club.
Fire, police and an ambulance arrived at the scene and found that a girl was left inside and there was a lot of smoke. After accessing the interior of the strip club, several people were taken out, some girls in their underwear. What the fireman would never have imagined was that the person he was holding was his wife, “She told me she was working the night shift in a hospital, it can’t be, it can’t be,” exclaimed the fireman in shock, who had to receive medical assistance.
The firefighter has already filed for divorce, and is seeking compensation for public humiliation.