Although scientists are unsure of the exact nature of the red substance that oozes from bleeding tooth fungus, they have discovered that it contains a pigment with anticoagulant and antibacterial properties. It also contains another substance that may aid in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
Despite one of its other names, the Bleeding Tooth Fungus is not toxic, but it tastes so bitter that it is inedible (Strawberries and Cream, because of its resemblance to a fruit danish).
Sherry Dinny was walking through the park with her 8-year-old son one day. She noticed her son holding this strange plant a few moments later. She noticed red stains around his mouth and dashed over to him.
After she went directly to the doctors with fear he told her that the plant was not dangerous at all. In fact it had anti bacetial properties and was very good for you
Have you ever seen this plant before? Please SHARE this with your family and friends and let us know what you think about this in the comments.
I pick many types of edible mushrooms but have never heard or seen this one before. Just the colour would steer me clear if it! Good to know it’s not deadly.
Holymoly that’s crazy man! Thank you so much I really appreciate for this man. Can i give
out my value to change your life and if you want to get
a peek? I will definitly share info about how to change your life I will be the one showing
values from now on.